Friday, June 8, 2012

And so the Gripe BEGINS!


If I hear one more guy who says he’s not sure if he’s ready for marriage (I'm of course speaking generally about all men)...I’m going to take bath salts, morph into a zombie and eat my own face. Do it or don’t. There is nothing more unattractive than a wishy-washy guy. Get married and have some damn kids, or don’t. Do something productive with your life or don’t. All I ask is that you don’t bug me with your unoriginal dilemma. 

That being said, I don't feel much like getting married to anyone these days. I've really been enjoying the freedom of not being emotionally entangled with another human being (no offense to anyone who might be an ex of mine). Of course this outlook could all change once I find myself emotionally compromised for the thousandth time over some poor schmuck. Let the psychotic neuroticism of the female emotions be unleashed! Just kidding...about being a woman and being psychotic. I mean, I probably am neurotic, but hopefully in a funny way...maybe not as funny as Larry David or Woody Allen, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment